DEVNET is a leading nationwide provider of integrated appraisal, assessment, collection and e-government software solutions. We offer a relaxed work environment that fosters employee growth. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond quickly to our clients’ needs, and value employees with the creativity and enthusiasm needed to solve problems quickly. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Web Developer in our Sycamore, Illinois office.
About the job
- Development and maintenance of ASP.NET web applications based on high-level business requirements.
- Responsible for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Recognizing system deficiencies and proactively proposing, discussing, and implementing effective solutions.
- Plan and execute design and programming.
- Coordinate and implement content changes.
- Individually manage and complete short-term or long-term projects from start to finish.
- Assume responsibility for all programming needed to produce content for assigned web projects.
- Experience with ASP.NET WebForms or ASP.NET MVC development frameworks.
- Solid grasp of relational database concepts and best practices.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- The ability to quickly learn and assimilate new skills and technologies.
- A positive attitude and the ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism in dealing with our clients.
- The ability to perform well under pressure and be resourceful in meeting our clients’ deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Experience or working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, and LINQ.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- A casual working environment and competitive salary.
- Excellent benefit package including Medical and Dental.
- Vacation and sick time.
You must be legally able to work in the United States to apply for this position – sponsorship is not available. Individual applicants only, no agencies please.
Please send your resume to email@example.com